There’s that old saying: If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. But how does this apply to the zombie invasion, you’re wondering. Well, let’s just say that people will run out of food before the zombies do. So, why not do like the zombies and eat your enemy. That’s right: cook and eat the zombies! Or, maybe, just munch on some Edible Dried Zombie Skin
Now, before you undead rights activists get all mad, Edible Dried Zombie Skin isn’t really made out of zombies. It’s actually crunchy dried seaweed. And it’s delicious! It’s all natural, gluten free, and perfect for vegans (no people parts – promise). Just make sure to eat Edible Dried Zombie Skin out of the bag; that way you’ll get all the tastiness of the “skin” and all the joy out of the funny looks of others.
- Edible Dried Zombie Skin looks like peeling, desiccated zombie skin, but it’s really yummy dried seaweed treats!
- Vegan, all natural, and gluten free.
- A deliciously crunchy snack.
- Net Wt: 0.4oz (approx. 2 servings)
- Package Dimensions: approx. 9.5″ x 5.75″ x 0.75″